directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use of Proxy on directory.apache.org
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 18:42:42 GMT
Hi all,

Well, a few infra folks and I tried to set this up as suggested during
an IRC session but we did not succeed. BTW they helped me to write a
cron job to sync all of our spaces from cwiki to d.a.o/cwiki (you
cannot see this via your browser). We currently have all the content
under Directory site but we need some local rewrite rules to make them
match our current name space. We have made some progress but as the
Directory project uses many wiki spaces bound to different name spaces
(under d.a.o) we had trouble with configuring the ReWrite plugin. A
suggestion was to us the Alias plugin (for httpd) but infra folks
realized that it was not allowed to use it in .htaccess files. So we
suspended the migration. I hope we can do one more attempt soon to fix
the problem. BTW, I think it's quite easy for MINA to migrate to that
suggested model.

Cheers,

--
Ersin