directory-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re DIRSERVER-834
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2007 03:43:49 GMT
Back when I still had some free time I rearranged some of the
bootstrap setup code so that you could come up with bootstrap
partitions pretty much from your maven config, see DIRSERVER-834.  I
got to the point that all the tests worked but I don't know how to
find out if this would break any of the situations in which ds is
actually used.    I think this might still be generally useful, for
instance it looks to me as if Enrique is having a similar problem
getting the schemas he wants set up for tests.

I'd be happy to check the patch and update it if necessary to make
the tests pass again, but I still don't know how to find out if it
would break anything else.

Is anyone else interested in this, and can they help with making sure
the actual servers work?  Is there another way to do this now?

thanks
david jencks