directory-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: BouncyCastle and apache ds
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 18:58:49 GMT
I talked with Rick McGuire who set up our original geronimo-util jar
and he thinks it will be pretty easy to pull these classes in or
convert to using platform JCE and he's offered to see about adding
them while he waits for various other problems to get solved.

thanks
david jencks

(more or less replying for rick since AFAIK he's not subscribed here)