directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hamrin" <Erik.Ham...@mobeon.com>
Subject Rebuilding Apache
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 07:56:38 GMT
Hi all!

I am rebuilding the apache DS to work as a proxy server for LDAP queries. It is part of a
 test bed project I´m doing. The idea is that the proxy will be placed between an LDAP router
and a target of this router. I need to be able to forward all queries from the router to the
target and then back again. Right now I am struggling with the interceptors, I thoiught that
I could just bypass the whole stack, but all the lookups and hasEntry operations makes it
difficult to proceed in a straight forward way.

If anyone has done similar modifications to Apache (perhaps even gotten them to work?) I would
be most grateful for hints and pointers...

Bast regards

Erik Hamrin