directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Curious bug with 1.5.0...
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 08:00:22 GMT
Hi,

Hmmmm yeah that does sound weird.  Can you confirm that you're not getting
> this message definitely on other platforms?

When Emmanuel found the bug, we tested it on my computer at the office (a PC
running Ubuntu) and there was no warning. We were both using an up-to-date
trunk version...

I cannot recall experiencing it but I have not been on my mac with macosx
> running in a while. I run ubuntu ppc on my mac (please do no flame me for
> this).  I can test it in a day or so if you need me to so.  Just let me
> know.

I'm going to test it on my Intel based Mac too tonight.

P-A