directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Releasing process] was Re: [VOTE] Release ADS 1.5.0
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 01:32:47 GMT
> I would add that we could follow more or less the process described in
> http://cocoon.apache.org/devinfo/releasing.html
>
> This seems to be pretty reasonable. Tagging the trunk is not really
> complicated.
>
> wdyt ?

I am curious whether this process fits into maven-release-plugin,
which is very convenient when releasing maven artifacts, because it
changes the version numbers in all POMs and tags the whole directory
automatically with just one command.

For those who are interested, here's somewhat detailed instruction.

http://mina.apache.org/developer-guide.html

BTW, I think it's great to tag first before a vote.

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6