directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use of Proxy on directory.apache.org
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 08:26:18 GMT
Hi infra team,

Sorry for late response.  I must confess that this issue also affects
mina.apache.org, and it was me who started to use RewriteRule.

On 2/27/07, Paul Querna <pquerna@apache.org> wrote:
> Ersin Er wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Mostly I am responsible of those Rewrite Rules. I would be glad to
> > learn and apply the general way of doing this sync stuff. How can we
> > start it? On IRC, or on the list?
>
> Doesn't matter to me...
>
> The content from brutus is already copied over by jefft to this location
> on people.apache.org:
> /x1/home/jefft/public_html/confluence
>
> All you need to do is on people.apache.org, add a crontab to copy the
> content you want from /x1/home/jefft/public_html/confluence to
> /x1/www/directory.apache.org/

If it's already being rsync'd to people.apache.org, we could modify
our rewrite rule like the following instead of using a crontab:

RewriteRule ^(.*) http://people.apache.org/~jefft/confluence/MINA/$1 [P]

WDYT?

Anyways, how often is Jeff's directory being rsync'd?

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6