directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ADS LDAP DAS] ADS Specific
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 17:35:47 GMT
Are these points that need to be considered on the design of the LDAP DAS,
and we should think about a pluggable layer that would abstract these
behaviors and allow for different implementations. This would allow for
people to enable support for different LDAP servers with minimal work .

Thoughts ?

PS.: I know Ole have started a design document, but I haven't had a chance
to look into it yet, so I'm sorry if I'm just repeating what is there
already.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende