directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [LDAP DAS] Clarification
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2007 02:18:03 GMT
I have started some infrastructure refactory to allow multiple DAS
implementations in my sandbox in case you guys want proceed with some
prototypes around this :

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/sandbox/lresende/das/

I'm not an expert on LDAP, but I can certainly help with DAS/SDO.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende