directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject [SASL] SASL configuration, committed.
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 05:48:20 GMT
Hi, Directory developers,

I checked-in all the changes resulting from our discussions of the
last week, to the SASL branch.  Some notes:

1)  In getting the configuration sorted out, w.r.t. Spring, for SASL
and Kerberos, I had to make the same changes to all the protocol
providers.  So, all the protocol providers are now enabled for Spring
bean configuration.  I checked in a new server.xml that has beans for
all the protocols, to server-main.  This server.xml is the best place
to look to get an overview of what changed.  Note that DNS could also
be enabled, but since ServerContextFactory never included it, I
haven't added it in.

2)  Since config is all working, I updated and checked in my SASL
GSSAPI integration test.  This test case uses Sun's Kerberos client,
which, unfortunately, doesn't allow you to set the port.  I checked
the test case in anyway for review but since the port is hard-coded
for "88" it will fail for non-root users.  We'll have to comment it
out in the server-unit POM, I guess.

3)  I still have code local for Start TLS.  I can commit to
protocol-ldap and enable it in the server once the grant is
acknowledged.

4)  I have notes on what changed and will put together all new config
doco for the 1.5 guides.

Enrique

Mime
View raw message