directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Maven] [POLL] Stay on 2.0.4, move to 2.0.5 or wait for 2.0.6
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 04:18:30 GMT
On 3/15/07, Alex Karasulu <akarasulu@apache.org> wrote:
> ...
> Should we stick
> to what we have since it just works or should we move on to 2.0.5 or just
> wait until 2.0.6?

[ X ] Don't change if it works
[  ] Move on to 2.0.5
[  ] Wait to upgrade when 2.0.6 is released

Of course, if there's a feature someone claims to need here, then I'd
be up for moving to that version.

Enrique

Mime
View raw message