directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SASL] SASL configuration
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 20:53:15 GMT
> Sorry that we have to live with what we have for a little while... But it
> also prove that we have reached a critical size  : it starts to become
> complicated to change things :)

Sounds good.  Our old OSGi build used config in the DIT and the OSGi
Config Admin service to dynamically "inject" that config into a
service, such as Kerberos, when it came online.

I'm totally fine with living with what we have to get SASL out the
door.  And with Spring XML, you can have 2 (or more) beans in one XML
file (we do that already).  The one place in the current code where
everything comes together is still the ServerContextFactory.

Enrique