directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [LDAP] Removing LdapMessageHandler interface
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 20:04:42 GMT
> I would need to take a good look at it before removing it.  Not enough time
> right now but things will pick up for me soon.  Will leaving it there for
> now be a problem for you?

It will be an issue if I get approval (from my LdapConfiguration
thread) to use LdapConfiguration.  If config moves to
LdapConfiguration then all these "init( StartupConfiguration cfg )"
methods need to be updated anyway and, IMO, for no reason.  Which is
why I would like to do this at the same time.

Like I mentioned to Emmanuel, removing LdapMessageHandler from the
hierarchy simply leaves MINA's MessageHandler to do the same job.

Enrique