directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Supported schema
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2007 21:38:27 GMT
> I thought you use a special JNDI property in the env that lists all the
> binary attributes by name separated by something like a ';' or comma.  It
> would be in the JNDI developers guide here:

I tried two ways:

1)  Appending a ";binary" to the attribute, which causes an exception
because ApacheDS thinks "krb5key;binary" is all one attribute, ie the
";binary" is not parsed off.

2)  The JNDI property you mention.  It didn't seem to do anything and
I could see this in the value passed in the Add operation.

AFAICT, the property in #2 is only for reading from the directory.
And apparently we don't support the ";binary" parsing.

Enrique