directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [LDAP] Merging server-ssl with protocol-ldap
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2007 23:36:39 GMT
> Sorry for being MIA for so long.
>
> +1 to merge all SASL + SSL + StartTLS code into protocol-ldap module
> removing the need for these tiny modules.

Awesome!  Just waiting on Start TLS grant ...

> +1 to using server-unit to aggregate unit tests that work against the
> protocols.

SaslBindTest went in.  I'm still working on GSSAPI.  It takes more
effort to override JDK desire to use external config.

> Now I don't understand what's going on with ChainConfiguration.  Are you
> using CoR pattern?

Yes, with MINA's IoHandlerChain support.  Config hard-coded in
ConfigureChain needs to move to Spring XML, probably through
StartupConfiguration, which is injected into the constructor of
LdapProtocolProvider.

Enrique