directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject [Connect] Troubleshooting
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2007 04:10:57 GMT
Hmmm...

I tried this code that I found on in the java connection section
of our documentation:

         Hashtable env = new Hashtable();

"com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory");
         env.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "ldap://localhost:389/ou=system");

         env.put(Context.SECURITY_PRINCIPAL, "uid=admin,ou=system");
         env.put(Context.SECURITY_CREDENTIALS, "secret");
         env.put(Context.SECURITY_AUTHENTICATION, "simple");

         InitialDirContext ctx = new InitialDirContext(env);

I still get connection refused.

Any ideas on troubleshooting this?
I looked in the logs and they are pretty clean...

Thanks,
- Ole