directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Loading ldif files into apache ds
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 23:18:29 GMT
George,

is it possible that you post questions about ADS usage to the users
mailing list ? Not that we are overloaded by mails on the dev list, but
your mail might be lost into the maelström of very technical mails here.

Users mailing list help us to keep a better track on your problems, and
eventually give you better answers !

Of course, if your problems are related to things like 'I can't compile
the server under Mandriva', then the dev list is the place to be :)

Thanks a lot !

PS: there is another reason for swicthing to the users list: we would
like to have better stats for Users mailing list ;) (but shhhht... tell
nobody :)

Emmanuel