directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [LDAP DAS] Efficient Updating of Persisted Objects
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 20:49:43 GMT
Yes!

That's precisely what I'd like to be able to do.

Define a Custom ObjectClass (Schema) for a Java Class,
then store the members of the Java Class that are not references to
other objects
using the custom ObjectClass.

I just sent out another question on how to do this a little while ago, so
I'll keep it brief here.

Cheers,
- Ole