directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <>
Subject Re: [LDAP DAS] Efficient Updating of Persisted Objects
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 20:47:21 GMT
Stefan Seelmann a écrit :

>To allow interoperability with other languages is would be better to
>save objects as entries with attributes, maybe using a custom schema
>with special object classes and attribute types. Then of course a
>mapping between the java classes and attributes and the LDAP object
>classes and attribute types is needed.

just to inform you that we have this meta-schema in ADS 1.5.0, it's
described in

As a matter of fact, this is very interesting that you have interested
in this thread, because this is something we would like to add to
LdapStudio : a way to handle this meta-schema. Atm, when using the
browser, the informations stored in cn=schema are just totally cryptic.
e have had a convo with pam today about a new plugin we would like to
have to manage the newly implemented schema.

View raw message