directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject [1.0.2 Release] Closing this version
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2007 10:33:34 GMT
Hi,

many bugs have been fixed in 1.0.2, and it may be a good timing for
releasing it. We still have 5 bugs remaining:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-169 : RPM installer
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-862 : CoreContextFactory
problem
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-787: ApacheDSTools
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-749 : RPM improvements
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-806 : Referral problem

However, some very importants bugs have been fixed :
- IP issues (BouncyCastle library contains some code which is patented)
- 1.0.1 is not JDK 1.4 compliant, due to some modification done in the code.
- Errors in the filters with NOT operations

I suggest that we close this version, tag it so that we can launch a
vote, and launch a vote soon (likely next week).

wdyt ?