directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BouncyCastle and apache ds
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 23:51:10 GMT
Enrique Rodriguez a écrit :

> On 3/23/07, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I just think we can't release with this IP issue. So just go ahead, and
>> commit. If needed, we will launch a new vote.
>

> OK, I'm up to date in trunk; new non-BC code is checked in.  Hopefully
> the Bamboo CI shows tests passing and we're OK.
>
> Enrique

Awesome !

Last thing, we will need to fix the same thing in 1.0.2, but I'm afraid
that we won't be able to backport your modifications, because we are
using a 1.4 jdk.

I've started a new project (apacheds-crypto) which will only contain the
BC jar without the offending IDEA IP protected (damn !) classes. I'm too
tired to commit it, but will do tommorow.

Thanks a lot !
Emmanuel