directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Releasing process] was Re: [VOTE] Release ADS 1.5.0
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 08:39:38 GMT
Trustin Lee a écrit :

> On 3/22/07, Trustin Lee <trustin@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> <snip/>
>
>> BTW, I think it's great to tag first before a vote.
>

> Otherwise, we could think of the vote period as our vacation, that is,
> a committer is not allowed to check in any code unless if it fixes any
> concern raised during the vote process (i.e. the vote thread in the
> ML).  :D

This is what we are currently doing :) Alex is fishing, and I'm reading
a lot of mails !

Seriously, I think you are damn right : tagging before voting seems
really the best approach. If we need to tag again, that's just a
question of, say, 2 minutes because of typos in command lines. And I
think that maven can be handled at this point.

Thanks for the heads up Trustin !