directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is this used for anything?
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 03:57:58 GMT
OK - Cool - I'll just leave it out of the template, and if
someone screams we can put it back in.

The logger.jar in the bin directory is the log4j dependency right?

Once the classloading is redone, can we load the logging classes from

/usr/share/hava/logger-verrsion.jar or does it have to be in
apacheds-1.5.0/bin for some reason?

Thanks,
- Ole