directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OSGi] Adding Manifests to Dependency Jars
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 00:26:10 GMT
Yeah - Sorry about that EMF thing man, however, I think Tuscany has a
help clinic for EMF addicts.

If that does not work Soak b@lls in hot oil for 1 hour.

Who says headlines are bad????

OK - I'm starting work on the "Pure" RPM installer for ADS now, and
somewhere along the way,
when I start seeing the whole picture end to end (in 2020), I'll add a
template for OSGi manifest
generation and some mojo insertion lines.  Then we can just tweak it out.

Ciao,
- Ole