directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Site]
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 18:10:59 GMT
Yeah!  Lets talk to Atlassian about implementing this!!

Atlassian New Features:
Burning Oil on B@lls for Spam
Smack in the right nut for miss spelling
etc.

Hmmm - On a lot of the wiki's I just create an account and I can add
markup to the pages.

I'm thinking this is one of those very quickly self policed type things.

If someone adds spam, someone else takes it down very quickly, and the
domain from which the spam
came from is black listed.

Or

Someone creates a documentation patch via the Atlassian editor
The patch gets submitted to someone in our team
Reviewed
Applied.

So the patch is only applied locally in the users account (Appearing as
if others can see it too, until reviewed),
then once reviewed others can see it.