directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Attributes manipulation] How to manipulate attributes inside the server
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 23:26:11 GMT
Cool - Good Ideas - I need to get a design document going to understand
the server design better anyways,
so I'll  try structure it, along with little examples, so I can digest
easier, and so that it can be linked to
the contributor guide.  That way new contributors can get a feel for how
things should be done as well.

Cheers,
- Ole