directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OSGi] Adding Manifests to Dependency Jars
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2007 04:34:32 GMT
Hey John,

I got the RPM stuff uploaded and hope to have a users guide soon, after
I clean up and
simplify a little.  BTW - Thanks for calling it imaginative and bold.  I
look at that once in a while
when I need to get pumped up.  Usually I get "Less than useless,
...you've completely lost it?,... and
they sell brains and Walmart you know?", so that definitely helps
balance things out :-).

I posted on the felix development list regarding the manifests
insertion, but I'm still waiting on a reply.

I'll probably just run the felix plugin, see what it does, and create
another repository processing equivalent.

That way it can be run before the RPM one is run, so that the jars are
OSGi compliant.
 I think the maven repository needs some scrubbing first though.  So
many things to do!  Back to work.
Yeeehah!

Have a terrific weekend,
- Ole