directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Maven] [POLL] Stay on 2.0.4, move to 2.0.5 or wait for 2.0.6
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 08:30:13 GMT
Alex Karasulu a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Maven just had it's 2.0.5 release but a 2.0.6 seems to be in the making.
> Should we stick
> to what we have since it just works or should we move on to 2.0.5 or just
> wait until 2.0.6?
>
> [  ] Don't change if it works
> [  ] Move on to 2.0.5
> [  ] Wait to upgrade when 2.0.6 is released
>
> --------
>
> Alex
>
Whatever, I don't think there is a problem with switching to 2.0.5. I 
have already switched, and it works. I'm not sure anyway that we are 
tight to a specific version of maven...

So :
[ X] Move on to 2.0.5

Mime
View raw message