directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: custom partition
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2007 09:10:33 GMT
marek-apacheds a écrit :

> Hi
>
> I know that this topic was mentioned many times,

This topic is like a nail, you have to hammer it as long as needed :)

> but I wonder if anybody has own partition implementation. If you do,
> do you want to share it with us/me :) At the moment I am interested in
> writing an ldap facade to our customer relational db, which stores
> information about it organization structure as well as it employees.

I'm currently working on implementing some new custom partitions
(inMemory, or any other kind of partition). This is really a work in
progress, so expect to soon find some more info about it in the next few
days. Be aware that it might take a litle while too.

> I found a note at
> Implementing an alternative Backend -
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSRVx10/Implementing+an+alternative+Backend

> and
> sample code at
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/sandbox/akarasulu/custom-partition
> but I am hungry for more:)

Yeah, me too :) I will try to feed you with more sustainable food ;)

Emmanuel.