directory-dev mailing list archives

From Atlassian Open Source Bamboo Integration Server <bam...@opensource.bamboo.atlassian.com>
Subject [OSS Bamboo] Apache - Directory Server Shared Trunk build 16 was SUCCESSFUL (with 1452 tests). Change made by ersiner
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2007 16:22:06 GMT
The project Apache - Directory Server Shared Trunk has the following 1 change by 1 author:

*ersiner* made the following changes at 11:21 AM, 17 March 2007

Comment:
* Changed TriggerSpecification Grammar to allow multiple SP Calls per Trigger Execution.
* The grammar is now less flexible about spaces, but we'll fix it.
* Changed the TriggerService to execute all SP Call Specs per Trigger Execution in the order
they are given.
* Reflected changes to the appropriate tests.

> /directory/apacheds/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/server/core/trigger/TriggerService.java
(519364)
> /directory/apacheds/trunk/core-unit/src/test/java/org/apache/directory/server/core/trigger/BackupUtilities.java
(519364)
> /directory/shared/trunk/ldap/src/test/java/org/apache/directory/shared/ldap/trigger/TriggerSpecificationParserTest.java
(519364)
> /directory/apacheds/trunk/core-unit/src/test/java/org/apache/directory/server/core/trigger/SubentryServiceForTriggersITest.java
(519364)
> /directory/apacheds/trunk/core-unit/src/test/java/org/apache/directory/server/core/trigger/DefaulTriggerServiceITest.java
(519364)
> /directory/shared/trunk/ldap/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/shared/ldap/trigger/TriggerSpecification.java
(519364)
> /directory/shared/trunk/ldap/src/main/antlr/TriggerSpecification.g (519364)

All 1452 tests passed.

Click http://opensource.bamboo.atlassian.com/browse/APACHE-ADST-16 to find out more.

Thanks,

Bamboo