directory-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: BouncyCastle and apache ds
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 20:59:54 GMT
Getting improved code would be great :-)
Meanwhile Rick added the classes to geronimo 2.0 (GERONIMO-3004, rev
521413, I deployed a snapshot, and attached a patch to DIRSERVER-877
that uses geronimo-util: all the integration tests pass.

The only problem I can see is that geronimo-util is a snapshot at the
moment.

I see 2 choices:
- we are hoping to release 1.2 soon, we're just waiting on a couple
other releases.  We might be able to add this to g. 1.2
- at the end of  the month we expect to put out 2.0-M4.

What next?  Should I commit this while we figure out what to do next?

thanks
david jencks