directory-dev mailing list archives

From "ole ersoy" <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [LDAP DAS] Clarification
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 03:05:46 GMT
Hey Luciano,

I'm still in Canada visiting Inlaws, but I'm hoping to have a prototype
ready soon after I get back (Wen Night).

Thanks for pointing us to the sandbox.

I think this DAS implementation should go pretty quick, since were storing
each object on the server entirely in
1.0.

After that we can experiment with using the change summary as well.  I'm
thinking that when ADS gets a memory
resident backend (Prevayler type stuff), and if we store objects as a list
of attributes and only update the
changed attributes, it will be ridiculously fast.

Cheers,
- Ole