directory-dev mailing list archives

From "marek-apacheds" <marek-apach...@o2.pl>
Subject Re: searching whole subtree
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 07:33:58 GMT
Alex

After your fix it works fine now. Thank you for your time and effort.

Regards
Marek
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Alex Karasulu
  To: Apache Directory Developers List
  Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 8:10 PM
  Subject: Re: searching whole subtree

  Marek,

  I found this bug you speak about and fixed it as well.  I was wrong in that it was still
there after my initial fixes.  I apologize for this.  Hopefully we can fix anything else that
you find wrong with ApacheDS quickly.

  Here are the change logs for the fix in both 1.0 and 1.5 branches respectively:

  Thanks,
  Alex

    Marek,

    What version of ADS is this?  And btw I think my fix in the 1.0 branch fixes this for
1.0.2.  You might want to try building and using that for now and report back what problems
you're having.

    Thanks,
    Alex