Great !

No pink header ? ;)

On 2/1/07, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pamarcelot@apache.org> wrote:
The template has been applied to Directory (TLP) and LDAP Studio websites.
We still have some work to do on it.

Here's a proposal for differentiating products between them. The idea is to keep the same design for all sites but having for each product site, a specific color (green for Apache DS, red for TripleSec, blue for LDAP Studio). See the three header banners attached to this mail.

I think that should be enough for our visitors to know exactly where they are...

What do you think ?

P-A