Might be best to go directly from brutus to people.a.o so our own sync frequency can be managed properly.  Also we may need to trigger this manually at times.

However access to brutus might be an issue right?

Alex

On 2/26/07, Paul Querna <pquerna@apache.org> wrote:
Ersin Er wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Mostly I am responsible of those Rewrite Rules. I would be glad to
> learn and apply the general way of doing this sync stuff. How can we
> start it? On IRC, or on the list?

Doesn't matter to me...

The content from brutus is already copied over by jefft to this location
on people.apache.org:
/x1/home/jefft/public_html/confluence

All you need to do is on people.apache.org, add a crontab to copy the
content you want from /x1/home/jefft/public_html/confluence to
/x1/www/directory.apache.org/