Hi all,

If no one has any objections I think we should change all the package names for Triplesec and modify as much as possible to make it release ready without introducing any major changes.

I know we have a lot to talk about WRT Triplesec's future especially regarding the things we want to do for the authorization model and for making Tsec into a JACC provider.  However I think the best thing for us now is to get the software working with Apache packages and have an initial release so others can see what it is about.

This will hopefully prepare us for a round of refactoring to make Tsec into a enterprise grade JACC provider for Geronimo.

Alex