That's odd we can do many concurrent connections with ApacheDS well beyond 10.  At least this is what I have encountered.

Alex

On 2/23/07, Marc Boorshtein <mboorshtein@gmail.com> wrote:
I was curious if any scalability testing has been done on MINA based
servers and any scalability tips that may be available.  I've already
upped my SocketAcceptor threads which is not seeming to help.  MyVD
uses MINA for it's protocol stack (based on the apacheds stack).  No
matter what I do, I can't seem to go beyond 10 concurrent connections
and was wondering if anyone else had seen this?

Thanks
Marc