I just had a conversation with Emmanuel on IRC regarding the readiness of the 1.0.1 release.
We feel that the 1.0 branch is ready. Furthermore Emmanuel will be off for a while and he
would like to release early rather than later since most of the remaining issues can be pushed
off until 1.0.2. These issues are not critical and so can wait.
What we would like to do is try to solve as many low hanging issues as possible before
Emmanuel takes off then kick off a vote. This way Emmanuel has time to review and
cast his vote.
Does anyone have a problem with this?
I need some help to get status information on a few of the remaining issues so I can work
them as rapidly as possible. If I can get a sound off from the filers of the following issues
that would be great.
Ersin I need status on the following issues you've filed:
Stefan and Emmanuel can you give status on the following issues:
The other issues I'll try to review to obtain a status for right now.