Thanks PAM.  I will review this again once I get home.  Other's are welcome to help take a look as well: many eyes are better than one :).

On 2/6/07, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <> wrote:

Thanks Alex for the review.

I fixed the LICENSE.txt and NOTICE.txt files in all projects and in the final distribution folder.

All packages have been regenerated. There are still 4 packages :
- LDAP_Studio_0.6.0_MacOSX.dmg
- LDAP_Studio_0.6.0_linux_i386.tgz
- LDAP_Studio_0.6.0_linux_ppc.tgz
- LDAP_Studio_0.6.0_windows.exe

They are still at the same url :

If the packages now meets requirements for a ASF release, maybe we can start a vote for the release ?

On 2/4/07, Alex Karasulu <> wrote:
Martin van den Bemt wrote:
>> (3) I see a jar here from IBM that needs an
>> attribution.  Also is the license ok for this.  I have no clue what it is.
> That's part of eclipse..

Ah OK thanks Martin.