Hi John,

On 1/30/07, John E. Conlon <jconlon@verticon.com > wrote:
Hi Alex,

Modified the pom.xml by adding the reporting plugin: maven-javadoc-plugin.

Is that what you meant?

Oh no sorry if this was not clear.  I was just saying we should javadoc code in line if you're adding new OSGi based functionality.

My aim is to make sure the OSGi code is easily readable so others here can navigate it when we really make the push to OSGi later on.  So javadocs will help a lot.

cheers,
John