Thanks Alex,

Here is where you can find the LDAP Studio distribution : http://people.apache.org/~pamarcelot/ldapstudio_0.6.0/

There are 4 versions :
- LDAP_Studio_0.6.0.dmg is the Mac OS X version, It runs on Intel and PPC macs.
- LDAP_Studio_0.6.0.zip contains the Windows Installer for LDAP Studio. It runs on Windows XP and Vista.
- LDAP_Studio_0.6.0_linux_i386.tar.gz is the Linux i386 version.
- LDAP_Studio_0.6.0_linux_ppc.tar.gz is the Linux PPC version.

I have also included the RAT reports for all our projects in the rat-reports.tgz archive (one file report per project).

Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Stefan Seelmann and I would like to do a first release for LDAP Studio.
>
> Indeed, the base RCP Application and the the two Eclipse Plugins (LDAP
> Browser and Schemas Editor) are working well now and have a good
> documentation.
>
> It could be interesting to release some kind of Release Candidate in the
> terms of the Apache Release Guidelines, so interested developers and
> users can get their hands on LDAP Studio, evaluate it and give us some
> feedback and fill some bug reports.
>
> What do you think ?

Sounds like good timing.  We have to of course make sure all your i'd
are dotted and t's are crossed.

I guess your inquiry about the RAT tool will help with that some degree.
  I guess you can prepare your release bundles and just fire off a vote
when you're ready and we can inspect the contents of the release
zip/tarball.

Alex