Lucky man! ;) Is it a 30" inches ?

As I said to Ersin, using a relative width for the content part will mess up the header since it contains a gradient that can't be calculated at runtime according to the size of the window.

So, if we relly want to have a relative width, we'll have to remove the gradient from the header and then with some little tweak, we can have a full relative website...

What do you think ?

P-A

Looks good for me, too!  It would be the best of the best if the width of the content is relative.  It is optimized for 1024x768, but there are freaks who uses Apple HD Cinema display including me. ;)

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* E167 E6AF E73A CBCE EE41  4A29 544D DE48 FE95 4E7E