On 2/3/07, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:
Lucky man! ;) Is it a 30" inches ?

:D

As I said to Ersin, using a relative width for the content part will mess up the header since it contains a gradient that can't be calculated at runtime according to the size of the window.

Ah, I didn't know that.  I am sorry that I raised a duplicate issue.  I have a question though regarding the 'gradient'.  I don't see there's any gradient except for the background image.  Are you talking about the round corners, or dropped shadow?

For round corners, we could use this cool script trick:

http://www.curvycorners.net/

For dropped shadow, I have no idea. :(

HTH,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* E167 E6AF E73A CBCE EE41  4A29 544D DE48 FE95 4E7E