directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Norval Hope" <nrh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: triplesec Javadoc broken
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 04:41:59 GMT
Committed single file fix and also fixed about 25% of the javadoc warnings
in ApacheDS proper (sorry can't afford more time just at the moment).

Note that:
  1. Javadoc in JDK1.6 (finally) has the fatal error on encountering a
malformed <a link within a javadoc comment fixed, so it's worth using it
when debugging javadoc problems
  2. Two errors are still reported at the end of the javadoc run, but it's
impossible to tell which of the 350 odd remaining warnings they relate too.
I was building the javadoc via my IDE so I'm not sure whether Maven will be
upset by whatever is causing these errors or not.