directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject [1.0.1 Release] 2007 Report #5
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 18:22:00 GMT
2007 Report #5
--------------

Hi guys,

This the fifth report for the 1.0.1 release

Here is the list of remaining bugs we have in 1.0-trunks version :

+---------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------+--------+

| DIRSERVER-830 | Windows Installer overwrites
configuration                                  | Major |  Open  |
+---------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------+--------+
| DIRSERVER-820 | Collective attributes are not injected upon polymorphic
queries             | Major |  Open  |
+---------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------+--------+
| DIRSERVER-806 | No continuation references for referrals returned for some
search filters   | Minor |  Open  |
+---------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------+--------+
| DIRSERVER-792 | jpegPhoto attribute is returned as a String by
SearchResultEntry            | Major |  Open  |
|               |
Unassigned
|       |        |
+---------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------+--------+
| DIRSERVER-787 | ApacheDS tools should use the daemon classloader
infrastructure to include  | Major |  Open  |
|               | jars in
lib                                                                 |
|        |
+---------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------+--------+
| DIRSERVER-784 | The server fails to handle subtree refinement membership
references in      | Major |  Open  |
|               | entries upon object class changes
|       |        |
+---------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------+--------+

| DIRSERVER-782 | Restart required after changing
password                                    |Blocker|  Open  |
+---------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------+--------+
| DIRSERVER-755 | Referrals returned as regular entries after server
restart                  | Major |  Open  |
+---------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------+--------+
| DIRSERVER-730 | init script fails due to missing commands "success" and
"failure"           | Major |  Open  |
+---------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------+--------+
| DIRSERVER-169 | Incorrect SearchResult name and "compare" failure using
CoreContextFactory  | Major |Reopened|
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------
----+-------+--------+

10 more bugs to go... We have fixed something like 6 or 7 bugs since last
report (new bugs have been added, and fixed)

We can sort the remaining bugs in 3 categories :
* Important : 820, 806, 792, 787, 782, 755, 169
* moderate : 830, 784
* easy : 730

We will try to close them all by the end of next week.

Thanks for your attention !

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny