directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject [Triplesec] I'm going to change all the package names if that's ok
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 16:31:18 GMT
Hi all,

If no one has any objections I think we should change all the package names
for Triplesec and modify as much as possible to make it release ready
without introducing any major changes.

I know we have a lot to talk about WRT Triplesec's future especially
regarding the things we want to do for the authorization model and for
making Tsec into a JACC provider.  However I think the best thing for us now
is to get the software working with Apache packages and have an initial
release so others can see what it is about.

This will hopefully prepare us for a round of refactoring to make Tsec into
a enterprise grade JACC provider for Geronimo.

Alex