directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: operators
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 16:23:08 GMT
Looks like you sent this twice.  Again file a JIRA issue and I'll start
debugging the problem.  Please give us some sample data that shows this
error and if possible a test case to isolate the problem so we can fix it
rapidly.

Here's something that might help:

   http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.0/reporting-bugs.html

If you use the testcase archetype and then modify the test case to contain
the dataset in the server that reproduces this search bug then we can get on
it fast.

Just add the tarball of your test project to the JIRA issue you create for
this as an attachment.

Thanks,
Alex