directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] In preparation for 1.0.1 release: candidates available
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 19:31:48 GMT
Yeah but you need a solaris machine with a display to generate the installer
script.  Basically go through an install on that machine then at the end of
the install there is a screen with a button that asks you if you want to
create a unmanned installation file.  Hit that button and generate the
script.  Then scp that script to the target headless machine.  Then install
using the following command:

java -jar  apacheds-1.0.1-solaris-i386-setup.jar
path/to/the<installer-file-you-created>

Sorry this issue is still around.  I was hoping to have a solaris package
available but I have not had time to whip one together.

HTH,
Alex