directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject [ApacheDS] Shall we upgrade to MINA 1.0.2 before releasing 1.0.1?
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 01:41:46 GMT
I think the MINA folks were going to release 1.0.2 shortly.  We can easily
upgrade to
MINA 1.0.1 for ApacheDS 1.0.1 now.  Should we wait until the MINA release?

Trustin, how close is the MINA team towards releasing 1.0.2?

Thanks,
Alex

Mime
View raw message