directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r501176 [1/6] - in /directory/sandbox/jconlon/osgi-services/configuration-service: ./ src/ src/main/ src/main/java/ src/main/java/org/ src/main/java/org/apache/ src/main/java/org/apache/configuration/ src/main/java/org/apache/configur
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 19:21:03 GMT
Hi John,

On 1/30/07, John E. Conlon <jconlon@verticon.com> wrote:

> Hi Alex,
>
> Modified the pom.xml by adding the reporting plugin: maven-javadoc-plugin.
>
> Is that what you meant?

Oh no sorry if this was not clear.  I was just saying we should javadoc code
in line if you're adding new OSGi based functionality.

My aim is to make sure the OSGi code is easily readable so others here can
navigate it when we really make the push to OSGi later on.  So javadocs will
help a lot.

cheers,